Your purchase was transacted by BBVA and your goods will be supplied by: Oceans Outdoor Furniture Spain S.L, Company Number: B03897508, the following terms refers to your purchase.
1. In compliance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have a Cooling Off Period where you may withdraw from this agreement at any time up to 14 working days after we have delivered your goods. It is the responsibility (including the cost) of the consumer to return the unused goods in their original packaging, in the condition in which they were delivered, using a safe and secure method. Proof of despatch may be required. In certain circumstances we will arrange collection for you. However, you will be subject to an additional cost. These will be advised to you before collection takes place.
Customers who collect goods from us are responsible for returning them back to our warehouse if they decide they do not want them (within 14 working days of collecting the goods) – the warehouse address is Calle Belgrado 10, Espacio Mediterráneo, 30392 Cartagena España.
2. Goods should be returned to our warehouse address but please ensure that you contact us either by email or telephone to confirm this address. Once the goods have been received, we will refund you using the original payment method.
2.1 Any faulty or marked cushion covers must be returned to Oceans outdoor furniture Spain S.L, once received replacements will be sent out. Please include your postage receipt as without the receipt we are unable to refund you. We would recommend you use a tracked/recorded delivery method, as we cannot be held liable for missing or damaged goods.
3. Should you wish to cancel your order after delivery has been made, you will be required to contact us as soon as possible within 14 days after delivery has been made by:
3.1 emailing us at email@example.com with your reference number, we will then confirm back to you with any applicable costs.
4. In all cases, your product must be complete and in "as new" condition. Upon receipt of the goods, we will inspect them to insure all items are within the returned package and the goods are in the condition in which they were sent. If we receive an item that is either not in the condition in which it was sent, or if it has missing components, we shall charge you a further fee to cover the cost of these items.
4.1 For products not subject to installation by “Oceans” delivery crew: If you have opened the box to examine the product, you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging. The product must not have been used or set up. It should be returned with the original box and packaging, along with any accessories you received with it. Cushions and cushion covers, weather covers and associated fixtures and fittings should be untouched and in the original packaging. Any free gifts received with the product(s) must also be returned.
4.2 For products which are / have been installed by “Oceans” delivery crew: Our delivery crew will unpack the goods, build them, place them in situ for you and will remove all the packaging. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the goods are undamaged and satisfactory and to ensure that the goods are fully checked and to sign the Delivery note as goods checked. Our Delivery crew are obliged to ensure that the goods have been checked thoroughly by the customer prior to leaving the premises and a signature obtained to state as much. Any issues or faults with the product should be raised at the time of installation or within 14 days of the delivery and installation occurring.
5. Refunds will take 14 working days to be credited to the card used for payment and will be subject to the goods arriving back to our warehouse in the condition which they left.
6. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them and not use them. Extra care must be taken when storing the goods prior to collection. Any damage incurred whilst in storage which renders the product or its packaging unsalable will result in forfeiture of all monies.
7. We cannot offer a refund when:
7.1 you cancel your order after the allotted 14 day "grace" period as per our terms and conditions of sale.
7.2 the goods are returned to us in an unsalable condition or in any condition other than the condition to which they were delivered and received.
7.3 the goods were a special order to your specification. Faulty Goods: The following are guidelines for all goods ordered for delivery. Wherever possible we will respond to your individual circumstances.
1. On the rare occasion where an item is damaged in transit, we will, of course, offer to replace the damaged item. Should you wish to return rather than replace the damaged item then all costs pertaining to the return of goods delivered (as stated above) will apply. If there is a fault or other defect with your order we will normally offer a replacement or repair service as long as the goods are checked within 72 hours of delivery. Failure to check the goods delivered within 72 hours will result in “Oceans” being unable to exchange or refund your goods. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault. In order to do this, “Oceans” requires images of the product to be sent to us either by post or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number. This ensures that our Quality Control Department has adequate information regarding the fault prior to our collecting and replacing the furniture. We will not agree to a replacement or refund without images first being seen.
2. To qualify for a refund or exchange the product must be:
2.1 in otherwise as new condition.
2.2 complete with any accessories and free gifts offered with it.
2.3 with the original box and packaging (where installation has not been carried out by “Oceans” Delivery crew). There is an additional charge when our technician is required to attend your property. If the fault is a manufacturing defect we will refund the charge in full. If the fault is deemed to be the fault of the customer (i.e. incorrectly assembled goods or not manufacturing defect) we will keep the charge for travelling time, and the technician cost.
3. You can either return the product to Oceans outdoor furniture Spain S.L or contact our Customer Services Department at email@example.com to arrange a collection. Any refund due to a manufacturing fault or other manufacturing defect will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge. In these cases we will also pay for our costs of collecting goods.
4. Replacement goods are sent by standard delivery only, premium services are not available. If a fault occurs while you are abroad, please contact us after you return to Spain.
5. This promise does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse, normal wear and tear (including weather damage) or glass magnification.
6. Collection of the goods will only take place from the delivery address to which they were delivered and will be subject to the following conditions:
6.1 you agree to provide “Oceans” with as much detail as possible of relevant features of the delivery address (for instance, in the case of a 2 man truck delivery team collection, which floor the items are to be collected from; whether there are any narrow doors etc) in order to help our representative prepare for the collection;
6.2 you agree to ensure that there is suitable access to the collection location;
6.3 if collection cannot be made from your chosen location due to the nature of the premises, because there is insufficient access or for any other reason that is not within our reasonable control, including your absence at the time of collection, you agree to pay our reasonable additional collection fees and the costs of re-arranging collection;
6.4 if our representative reasonably considers that collection from the room of your choice (or garden) is likely to cause damage to the goods or to your property, they will inform you and record this concern on the collection document. You may instruct our representative to collect the goods in spite of such concern but we will not be liable for any damage caused to your property or to the goods as a consequence of us attempting collection on your instructions (provided that reasonable care is taken in collecting the goods);
6.5 you agree to give our representative all goods which are being returned, including all component parts of such goods and all related items or accessories (including original packaging) which are included in the price of the goods being returned;
6.6 a collection document must be signed by you to confirm that the collection has taken place. The collection document will be provided by the representative who comes to collect your goods;
6.7 you keep the goods at your own risk until they have been removed by our collection agents from your premises;
6.8 if you are not personally available to undertake any of your obligations under this paragraph 6, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place. The representative must be an adult capable of supervising collection on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own;
6.9 Replacements will be done when we are next in the local area and customers will be contacted to be booked in as per the original delivery.
7. Collection Fee
7.2 Collection fees will apply for unwanted goods and this is done at cost. This is calculated at 0.45 euros per Kilometer from our distribution centre in Cartagena. Each collection made by us will be charged in full even if not all the items you ordered are being returned.
7.3 If you return two or more items or sets together you will only incur one collection charge. The collection charge will be taken at the same time as we refund your purchase price. This will be shown separately on your refund receipt.
7.4 If you are returning your goods because of a manufacturers fault or defect, no collection fee will be charged. In these cases we will also pay for our costs of collecting goods.
8. Your consumer rights
8.1 THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU OR CONSUMER DIRECT.
8.2 This Returns Policy is in accordance with your right to cancel a contract formed at a distance under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.