Terms & Conditions
Oceans Rattan Furniture Spain
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using the website. They do not affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and any changes will take effect on the day they are posted. Any such changes will be posted on this section of the website; your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the prevailing terms and conditions.
Before placing an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us by e-mail. Customers are advised to contact our Customer Services department via email at email@example.com should they have any queries or problems with their order. Email is our preferred method of communication due to its speed and efficiency.
1. Standard Terms & Conditions
1. All goods are sold and contracts concluded subject to our standard conditions of sale as set out below. No variation of the contract or these conditions is of any effect unless accepted by us in writing.
2. Due to different monitor configurations, we cannot be held responsible for misrepresentation of the colours of the products shown on our website. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3. All offers and promotions are subject to availability and may change without notice. The free gift in a promotional offer will become chargeable at the selling price at the date of placing your order should your order be reduced below the minimum order value.
4. We reserve the right to cancel or amend any offer without notice. “Oceans” has the right to cancel an order at their discretion.
5. The receipt of the email with the confirmation of the order does not constitute a firm purchase. The user will receive the purchase invoice with the product at the time of delivery.
6. All orders must be paid by visa debit card or bank transfer if the goods are to be collected by the customer or are leaving Spain.
6.1. Guarantees/Warranties offered on Oceans Rattan Spain S.L. product range are non transferable.
7. Goods being collected from our Warehouse must be paid by debit card or BACS. We regret that we are unable to accept credit card payments for any collections.
8. Any goods being shipped abroad must be paid by debit card or BACS.
9. It is in the Customers own interest to fully check the goods upon delivery or before collecting the goods from our warehouse.
10. We use our own vehicles alongside third party couriers to make our deliveries. It is the customers responsibility to advise of any access issues or restrictions to their property.
11. If permits are required these will need to be supplied for our drivers. Parking will need to be available in order for deliveries to be made. Please inspect your furniture before signing the delivery note. Unfortunately we are unable to take away your old furniture. If our delivery team considers that access is unsafe then we will not be able to deliver the goods until safe access is provided.
If our carriers accidentally damage goods in the course of delivery our liability for that damage is limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the goods or the value thereof.
1. “Oceans” has taken great care with the content of this website, in particular to ensure that all products have been accurately described. We also make every effort to display the colour of the furniture as accurately as possible but as colour reproduction depends on your computer monitor, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen will replicate the product 100%.
2. Please note that if you purchase items in the same colour but from different ranges, there may be a slight variance in colour. This is also true for same colour items purchased at different time periods.
3. In hot weather or in high temperatures, the properties of polymer stretches, this polymer will expand within limits under heat but will always return to its original state on cooling. Please do not place items that may cause magnification of sunlight directly on the glass or in the surrounding area - this may cause the weave to soften and distort.
4. Parasols are not assembled due to health and safety reasons.
5. You want to make sure you protect the glass table top from any scratches that may happen. This is important primarily because once the glass has been scratched; the odds are not in your favour that you will be able to fix it. Therefore, it will always have any scratch that has been inflicted. Please take the time to use mats, coasters and table cloths when appropriate.
6. The weather cover if supplied with your product comes with a 12 month guarantee. Due to extremities in weather and in particular strong sunlight we would expect your cover to fade within the first year, any fading should not affect the durability of the cover.
3. Before you place your order
1. If you decide you would like to place an order with “Oceans” please ensure that the goods are suitable for your requirement and that you have adequately measured not only the space where it is to be situated, but also the access. The measurements provided on the website and on any documentation are approximate only, and customers should take this in to account when measuring. Please be aware it is the customer's responsibility to ensure the furniture they purchase can pass through the doorways, hallways and access pathways. In the event of restricted access the delivery staff will leave the goods at the nearest convenient point for the customer.
1. In accordance with Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, cancellations can be made up to and including 14 days after the receipt of the goods. Should you wish to cancel, please inform “Oceans” in writing of your decision to cancel the contract. (“by writing” includes post or email) and customers are advised to keep proof of postage/sending of written instructions to cancel their orders.
2. Orders cannot be amended or altered without the written agreement of “Oceans”
3. In the event of a refund, please be advised that we always refund monies back to the original form of payment. If you paid by credit or debit card, then the money will be refunded back to the card. If you paid in cash then we will refund back to your bank account.
5. Delivery of your Furniture
1. Deliveries are made by our designated Courier or by our own Transport – this maybe a single driver or a two man team. Standard Delivery is free and to your kerbside and we will endeavour to deliver your goods within five working days. SUBJECT TO STOCK AVAILABILITY. Trade delivery and installation costs will vary depending on the quantity of goods purchased.
In order to maintain an efficient nationwide service you are unlikely to be able to specify a particular day for your delivery
2. If the Standard Delivery service is chosen, then we will endeavour to deliver the order within 5 working days, however, this may be quicker and will largely depend on current routes planned. Courier and our standard deliveries are to kerbside only. If the Express Delivery service is chosen, then we will endeavour to deliver the order within 2-3 working days.
3. We cannot guarantee a time of delivery on the arranged delivery date. If you are unable to accept the delivery date, then your delivery will be re-routed as though it was a new order.
4. We ask that someone is available to receive your order when it arrives to sign for and check the goods. Products will only be left at the delivery address without the recipient's signature if you have specifically requested this and by so doing, you accept all liability as to the completeness and security of the goods. In this case we will not accept any claims for short or non-delivery of your order. Our delivery crew will call your designated contact number 1 hour before we are due to arrive at your premises, but we cannot guarantee an AM or a PM delivery slot due to the quick turnaround of these orders.
5. Deliveries are only completed between Monday and Friday 8am to 5pm. However, during peak times this may vary.
6. Our drivers make every effort to carry out deliveries on the day and time agreed; it is unfortunate that on occasion, some deliveries will be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control.
7. In the event that you are not in or contactable when we attempt delivery, the drivers are only permitted to wait a short period of time (maximum 15 minutes). They will then be asked to move on to their next delivery and we will not be able to return.
8. Any intro products or contract products are delivery only.
9. Any items that are not to be assembled will be left packaged in order to keep all components together.
9.1. In accordance with our Standard Delivery with assembly policy, our delivery team will ask you to sign the goods as checked once installation and set up has been completed. Under no circumstances should a delivery and installation be signed as "goods unchecked". Our delivery team will request that you check the goods completely before signing the delivery notes.
9.2. Any issues with the products should be noted on the delivery notes at the time of installation so that our delivery team can report back to our Customer Services Department to let them know of the issues that have arisen at your premises at the time of installation.
10. If you are unable to accept delivery for a pre-arranged date, you must notify us immediately.
11. You will become the owner of the goods (and be liable for the loss or destruction of the goods) at the time of delivery.
12. Occasionally, the manufacture of furniture may be delayed through circumstances beyond our control. We endeavour to keep you informed of any delays and ask for your understanding if this arises.
Hear at Oceans we stand by our products and offer you a warranty that covers any structural rusting of the frame and any fading or splitting of the weave. This warranty is valid for a period of 2 years. Weather covers come with a 12 month warranty and are supplied free of charge with each product. Parasols and Cushion covers come with a 1 year warranty. All orders that are shipped outside of Spain are covered by a 12 month warranty. All warrantee claims need to be put in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and also images of the issues. One of our quality control team will them access your warrantee claim and advise the next steps. Prior to the despatch of any goods going overseas we check and photograph all products to ensure there are no issues with any of the goods. We do not cover. General wear and tear or damage caused by negligence and/or improper use. Damage that occurs as a result of repairs or alterations made without our approval.